Our S-17 Micro Manometer is ideally suited to continuous real time monitoring of building pressurization. As with all our sensors, data is relayed by our gateway over the internet in real time and can be viewed from any web browser.
- Range +/- 1.25 mBar, +/- 125 Pa, +/- 0.5" H2O with resolution down to 0.0001" H2O or 0.01 Pa
- better than a 2.5% total accuracy in calibration over pressure from 0 to 70 C
- Span error +/- 2.0 %FS
- Linearity +/- 0.5 %FS
- The sensor corrects the sensor signal with a multi-point calibration algorithm using a dedicated signal processor ASIC over temperature and pressure
- Temperature compensated from 0-70C
- Operating temperature -20-50C
- Over The Air updates of
- Configuration, including sample period (ie time between samples), number of samples to average, reporting period (time between averaged readings being sent to server) and display units of inches H2O or Pascals
- Powered from single 3.6V long life lithium battery
- Battery life varies with sample period and reporting period. Assuming a 5 minute reporting period with 1 sample per minute (meaning final reading will be the average of 5 readings taken once per minute) expected battery life is > 5 years
- 1/8" O.D. barbed pressure fitting for 1/8" push-on tubing
- data can be graphed against data from any other OmniSense sensor or sensor(s)
- alarm emails when measured pressure differential value exceeds high or low thresholds or returns to normal range.
- Non-corrosive gases
- FCC/CE approved
- Backlit LCD display displays current differential pressure in inches H2O or Pascals at the push of a button
- zero offset calibration
- Compact, battery powered and wireless makes for an easy installation.
- Long life Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery Installed, AA Size, ER14505
- 1/8" tubing
- OmniSense Gateway
- OmniSense Monitoring Account